About Home Run Ministries
Home Run Ministries purposes to provide academic alternatives, enrichment activities, testing, and support programs such as Mom's Rest Stop, study skills and writing seminars, and transcript assistance to aid families in the Christian education and training of their children.
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- A signed Agreement Statement, included in the registration materials, must be on file with the ministry in order to participate in any program.
- Any past due fees must be paid in full to register for a new semester.
- Additional academic admission requirements are outlined on the “New Student” form.
- ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- The academic classes are taught from a biblical worldview. Classes meet two days each week for two semesters, unless noted otherwise. Degreed teachers direct the instruction, discussions, and assignments in a small group setting. The student benefits from the competitive spirit found in the classroom setting, and the parents benefit from the complete course preparation, instruction, and grading. Leadership and mentoring opportunities are encouraged in the small classroom setting. Class sizes are limited for optimal learning and instruction.
- SUPER FRIDAY
- An enrichment program for home schooling students of two years of age and older. Classes have been developed to give area home schooling families fun and exciting ways to explore extra-curricular topics, hobbies, and interests in a safe and loving atmosphere. The classes are designed to come alongside your own home school program, not replace it! Every semester offers new class choices for the students. (details)
- STANFORD ACHIEVEMENT TESTING
- Offered in May for grades 1-12. Brochure and registration forms are available in February from the web page. Tests are ordered through Bob Jones University Press. (details)